Location: Toronto, ON
The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring that we hire the best possible Sales consultant for inbound call center and B2B.
You will be responsible for all stages of the recruitment and selection process including: planning, on-line sourcing and networking, screening, evaluating, selecting strong candidates, interviewing, recruitment tracking and on boarding of all new employees.
You will also be providing expert advice on best practices on interviewing and selection techniques and assisting in Human Resources projects.
- Provide full lifecycle recruiting for scientific, technical, business and field-based roles, primarily in the Canada.
- Help determine the most relevant sourcing and outreach efforts based on the company short-term and long-term hiring needs for door to door sales and inside telemarketing.
- Manage the recruiting function to meet key metrics, including cycle time and others to be developed as part of the recruiting strategy.
- Track analyze and report on internal metrics and external market trends, and develop and implement improvements.
- Ensure the selection of high-quality candidates, with an appropriate representation of diverse hires.
- May directly manage direct-hire and contract recruiting staff locally and nationally.
- Able to hire and place the necessary advertisement for recruiting.
- Must be self motivated and energetic.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- 2 years of experience in recruiting, recruitment management, or related activities.
- Successful implementation of recruiting processes and strategies for North America
- Experience supporting multiple functional areas, including finance, accounting, marketing, sales, IT, engineering, manufacturing, research & development, human resources, customer service, operations, quality, business development, regulatory affairs, etc…
- International implementation of recruiting processes and strategies internationally.